I have fine lines on my chin and around lips. Can microdermabrasion help? (Photo)

Microdermabrasion

Hi

Microdermabrasion is very good at increasing cellular turnover and improving the texture and overall quality of the skin. This being said it will not completely fill your lines just make them appear less obvious in time. A good skincare routine and Vitamin A products will enhance this. A course of treatment will be needed to provide satisfactory results.

Hope this helps

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Microdermabrasion

I am not a big fan of microdermabrasion since it is such a superficial treatment and from the pictures it appears that your lines are not that fine and would do well with filling material such as Restylane

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Microdermabrasion and fine lines

Microdermabrasion is great for reducing appearance of fine lines and scars, but it does not remove them. You may consider fillers for smile lines such as Volbella, which is smoother and lasts longer than Juvederm. Good luck!

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician