What went wrong? Is it just me or did my surgeon do a bad job? (Photo)

On July 2nd, I had a lift with implants. My results are very unsatisfactory and I'm extremely disappointed and depressed with my results. I think my dr is a great surgeon. Why did this happen? I had saline under the muscle implants. 335cc on the and 400cc on the right. My breasts are still saggy and uneven. My left nipple points down. I know I need a revision but I'm wondering if I should go back to him again or get more opinions.

Post op BBA

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. Implants take at least 8-12 weeks to drop into place and can be uneven and ptotic (saggy) until then. Give them time to drop and make sure you discuss this with your PS. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

When a patient is not completely satisfied with her results after breast lift with implants

While it is too early to do a revision, it is not too early for you to research and be sure that you con accurately explain your goals for your revisionary surgery to the plastic surgeon you choose for your revision.  This will help you to be sure you get the result you are looking for.  I have included a website reference to get you started.

What went wrong? Is it just me or did my surgeon do a bad job?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD