How many tubes of juvederm will I need?

I have deep wrinkles above both upper and bottom lips. Creases at both corners of lower lip . Will juvaderm do the trick.

Fillers Are Great in the Lips

As with all filler injections, you need to have an expert injector evaluate you before having someone inject filler around your mouth. Juvederm, Restylane and Belotero are all great fillers that can be used in these areas. Seek a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is best at determining which is best for you.

Soon we are going to have a new filler – Restylane Silk, FDA cleared for the lips and areas around the mouth. This may be something that might be very helpful for you.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Depends on severity of wrinkles

Yes, Juvederm can definitely help these areas, however it all depends on how deep they are to determine how many syringes you need (Juvederm comes in syringes).

HOW MANY JUVEDERMS DO YOU NEED

YOU HAVE TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR TO SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE. THERE ARE THICKER FILLERS THAT YOU CAN USE OR SOMETIMES YOU MAY WANT TO CONSIDER MAYBE SURGERY AS WELL. DEFINITELY SPEAK WITH YOUR DOCTOR

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Quantity of juvederm necessary to treat deep wrinkles in creases of the lips

Juvederm is an excellent option for these areas. You may want to start with 1 or 2 syringes. Ensure that you consult with experienced and expert physician injectors for the best quality treatment and the best use of your money.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

How much filler

It is very hard to judge wothout the benefit of photos so I would suggest going to a board certified plastic surgeo to have it evaluated and also what are your alternatives.I have seen patients spend thousands of dollars on fillers and would have been better off with a Quicklift.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm and Treatment for Lip Winkles

Lip injections are most complicated to treat because often it requires a combination of injections.  For full lips on the top and bottom I would definitely inject Juvederm or Restylane.  For fine lines or creases I might use Belotero in those areas.  If you want to post a photo it might be easier to assess.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great amount of experience with lip injections.

Juvederm can definitely assist to smooth fine lines.

Juvederm can definitely assist to smooth fine lines. The amount required would have to be determined during an in person consultation with an expert injector. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

How much juvederm to treat lip wrinkles?

First, you would need to be evaluated before a proper answer can be derived as often lip wrinkles have many treatment options including juvederm, belotero, acid peels, botox and laser.  Sometimes more that one method may be utilized to obtain optimal results.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

How many syringes of #Juvederm are needed for #lip #treatment ?

It's impossible to say without seeing photos or examining your lips in person. In most cases, one syringe of Juvederm is adequate to create improved shape and volume in the lips. If you do have significant lines in the white part of the lips or volume loss in the marionette area, combined treatment might require a total of 2-3 syringes. In my opinion, Juvederm creates the most natural and long lasting results among the currently available hyaluronic acid lip fillers. I hope this information is helpful for you.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

How many tubes of juvederm will I need?

It is difficult to say without seeing a photo.  Start with one syringe and see how much improvement you can get.  You can also add more at a later time.

Victoria Karlinsky, MD
Manhattan General Surgeon