Thinking about butt reduction & boob job. I'm 23! I want a round butt instead of an oval shape (Photo)

Should I get lipo in those specific areas hips/butt/thighs? Or can I go a natural route with exercise? Also concerned with my breasts they're far apart from each other and I want fuller (rounder) breasts without looking unnatural. My thoughts were a full C, but i'm hesitate

Breast implants and liposuction

Your butt looks great. Do not let anyone perform any type of procedure on it. implant size is based simply on how large you want to be.
Good luck,

Breast augmentation and hip and buttock liposuction

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation and liposuction.

• A breast augmentation with the goal of a full normal look (the "C" look) seems reasonable.
  • Surgery won't bring your breasts closer together - but will fill in the inner flatness.
  • Liposuction around the buttock and reshape it but reducing the fat in the buttock can make it droop -
  • I am sure that's not the look you want!
  • An examination is needed to see the exact hip, buttock, thigh areas you want to change before telling you for surgery if liposuction or exercise are better.
  • Be sure to see a qualified plastic surgeon 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures with information as well. I have to say that you have a beautiful buttock contour, you look very nice.

You are a good candidate if you have one of the following conditions:
  • Self-esteem has decreased or you dislike the small size of their breasts.
  • Not feeling comfortable in a bathing suit or tight clothing in the upper portion.
  • Your breasts have become smaller and lost their firmness after having children.
  • Weight fluctuations have changed the size and shape of their breasts.
  • One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Liposuction of the buttock is generally not a good idea.

I think you would get an excellent result from breast augmentation. The buttock area I would advise against liposuction. There's too much chance it will look saggy after the procedure.

Changes

You are a great candidate for breast augmentation. Because you are trim with small breasts, I would recommend silicone gel implants. If you saw me for your thighs/butt, unless I noted something different in person than I see in the photos, I would very likely tell you to hit the gym and see what you can do. Cheaper better and safer than anything we have to offer for you there.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Thinking about butt reduction & boob job. I'm 23! I want a round butt instead of an oval shape

Thank you for your questions and for your photographs.  As far as your breasts go, you are starting from a very nice position and should get an excellent result with a breast augmentation.  Based on some key breast measurements an implant can be selected that will add your desired volume but maintain a very natural appearance.  As far as your butt goes, an in-person examination would be needed to make the best recommendation as you appear to have a nice contour.  liposuction will help address any particular fat deposits, but will not affect your appearance if your size is the result of muscle.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  

Butt reduction plus aug

From your photos you could reduce your buttock with some judicious liposuction and with regard to your breasts one could do an augmentation with silicone and then harvest some fat say from your thighs or buttock and place along your sternum to move your breasts closer together.I call this a composite aug ie implant plus your own fat.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation a good option

Thank you for your question.  From your pictures it appears you are a good candidate for breast augmentation.  With a wide array of implants available it is very possible to get the look you desire.  With regards to your concerns with your buttocks, I believe you have a very nice shape and seeking liposuction to reshape your buttocks is not needed and may result in undesirable consequences.  Good Luck!

Kiranjeet Gill, MD
Naples Physician

Might change your wishes to implants and a small BBL.....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good candidate for breast augmentation

I don't think liposuction is right for you.  Exercise may build your gluteal muscles and give you the result you are looking for.  To increase your breast size, and therefore augment your cleavage, you may want to consider breast augmentation.  Best speak with a board certified plastic surgeon.  All the best,

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon