I went to Miami to get MM & now that I'm home I'm having all sorts of issues. Options? (Photos)

I am worred that i might of messed my left breast up due to this CG no matter how low i put it, it seems to rise up, or when i try to set up, then my tape started peeling off i went ahead and took it off, it looks so bad.!!!! all i can do is cry

Only in person examinations will allow a response to ALL your issues! Understand the cheap way can become the very expensive one!

See your surgeon

Please see a plastic surgeon as you need an in person consultation. 
Consider contacting your surgeon in Miami or going back there to be seen. 

Good luck!

Post-Op Concerns

It appears that you will need your concerns all addressed together in person. I would recommend that you seek out a local surgeon that would be able to see you in person to evaluate everything you are asking, in order to resolve problems ASAP.

Mommy Makeover Recovery

Thank you for your question about Mommy Makeover recovery.

For specific questions about your recovery, you will need to stay in close communication with your surgeon and surgeon's office.

Best Wishes.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Dr Derby

It is very important to contact your surgeon and have him attend all your issues to make sure that all is ok. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

I went to Miami to get MM & now that I'm home I'm having all sorts of issues. Options?

It does not appear that you had your surgery by a Surgeon certified by the American  Board of Plastic Surgery  correct me if I am wrong.You can check by going to American Board of Plastic Surgery website.. It appears that your Surgeon is an OB-GYN... Without further operative report details it's difficult to give the absolute best response. I am not an advocate of the style of lift for your case as well as your implants appear excessive and possibly you may have a hematoma on one side. We usually require our out of town patients to remain in the area for at least 7-10 days. Hope this helps

There are fine surgeons in Miami.  Unfortunately, there are also many that want to be.  Travel away from home for surgery will often make sense.  If the skills necessary are lacking in your community for example.  If you do travel be sure to have sufficient recovery time local to that surgeon to cover these kinds of potential complications or problems because they can and do happen.

At this time, you will either need to travel back to your Miami plastic surgeon or find a local surgeon willing to take care of your complications or problems.  You need to expect to pay for this care that is usually covered by your original surgeon's fee and would amount to about 1/2 of the surgical fee.

Certainly, you need ongoing care and I would encourage you to seek that care promptly.

I'm sorry you her having these problems.  

Mark Eberbach, MD

Mommy make-over....left breast does not look right

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• It is hard to recover without easy access to your surgeon.
  • Your photo shows that the implant on the left has not settled down yet.
  • It will need more time.
  • I am concerned about your healing however.
  • I would schedule an appointment and return to your Miami surgeon to be checked and for more counseling in what to expect during your healing.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

I went to Miami for a MM and now I am having all sorts of issues. Options?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I am sorry to hear of your wound healing issues after surgery but my best recommendation would be to reach out to your surgeon for advice on conservative wound care for your incisions.  If you are unable to see your surgeon, they may have a reciprocal arrangement with a more local plastic surgeon who would be willing to see you. You have areas of superficial wound breakdown as well as redness that looks like irritation from your CG but should have a possible infection ruled out.  Best wishes. 

Options?

This, unfortunately, is part of the problem with doing a "destination surgery".  You really need to have an in-person exam to address your concerns.  There is very little that can be done over the internet.  Best of luck to you.