Lipo in Florida; who would you recommend?

Who would you recommend for lipo sculpture and possible BBL in Florida. I'm 45 with a few inches to lose. I would like my end result to be a small waist with athletic type butt. There seems to be many reviews of botched surgeries, I don't want to be that small percentage of women that end up with bad results.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Liposuction and BBL

Thank you for your question. It is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who can provide you with an in person consultation to see and examine you. It is very important that they are also responsive to your questions and any concerns you may have while being available to you before and after your surgery. Best wishes.

Benjamin J. Cousins MD

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Thank you for your question. SculpSure is a fantastic option for reducing that unwanted belly fat that is unresponsive to dieting and exercise. It can melt up to 25% of your subcutaneous belly/thigh fat in a 25-minute comfortable in-office treatment. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon with plenty of experience in this technology for the best results.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Choosing a surgeon, getting the best results

The first thing you should do is check the ASPS website for a list of doctors in your area. Then look at online reviews. Check the surgeon's website. Look at their results. Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful. Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.

Dr Derby Sang

A good place to start is the web site of the American Board of plastic surgery , there you can verify the surgeons listed in the State of Florida. Best of luck  

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures/ Body contouring with fat grafting

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can look at before/after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling your consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest finding the best physician for what you are looking for. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment who is trained in VASER HI DEF sculpting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

The Golden Rule

The most crucial first step when seeking out a plastic surgeon is to seek out an experienced well trained board certified plastic surgeon.

A good place to start is to cost the ASPS website. There are tools available for seeking out a board certified and well trained plastic surgeon in your area.

Donovan Rosas, MD
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area. It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location. With this list I would recommend interviewing a series of them to determine the best plastic surgeon to help you attain your goal appearance.  This will involve seeing previous work, assessing credentials, and your overall comfort level with them.  Hope that this helps.

Choosing a surgeon for liposuction and BBL

It is important that you confer with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and be sure tyio review a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures.

If your surgeon makes sense, has good results and good reviews, and is properly credentialed, you have the best chance of a successful outcome where expectation and reality will converge.