I would like to know what I am a good candidate for? Is lipo sufficient or a mini tummy tuck? (Photo)

I am 43 yrs old, I've been told I have good tone but I can't get rid of the belly fat. I have 3 children, with the last one being the only c section 6 yrs ago. I do exercise about 4x a week.

I would like to know what I am a good candidate for? Is lipo sufficient or a mini tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Nothing replaces an in-person examination but it appears that the greatest issue affecting your stomach contour is weakness/separation of your underlying muscles.  Once repaired you should have a much flatter overall appearance.  Liposuction does not allow for this muscle tightening, and depending on the amount of excess skin anticipated you would likely be a mini or full tummy tuck candidate with liposuction of the waist to further enhance your results.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

You look like you are borderline and need a formal consultation.  hi definition liposuction can give you a great outcome , but if you have looseness to begin you will need skin removal at the same time.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

My best advice to you - is change your lifestyle with respect to your daily caloric intake and your activity level, which should include increasing muscle mass. This will provide a mechanism to burn the intra abdominal fat causing the convexity or the outward curve of your abdomen. I do not feel you would be happy with liposuction or a tummy tuck

You MAJOR issue is excess weight from intra abdominal fat (visceral fat)! So no surgery can correct the ONLY weight loss can.

Lipo or tummy

From lloking at your photos you have a weak abdominal wall and not a lot of skin laxity .However a lot of your fat may be intra abdomianl and may not be amenable to liposuction.You probaly need a plication of your muscles.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon