Can it be possible to make a breast surgery together with a lipoma axilar surgery at the same time? (Photo)

hi. The answer is yes. What I see in the photo is part fat but an accessory breast gland. It represents an extension of the axillary tail of the breast. When it's ,ain't comprised of fat, liposuction is a nice alternative.

Good luck,

Dr. PG

Yes, you can have breast surgery and armpit (axilla) surgery to remove a mass at the same time

Yes, this combination is possible. The lesion could be a lipoma, but could also be axillary breast tissue or other lesions. See a board certified plastic surgeon for more information and an in person exam.

Can it be possible to make a breast surgery together with a lipoma axilar surgery at the same time?

Thank you for the question and picture. Yes, this combination surgery can be performed at the same time.  Best wishes.

Lipoma Removal

Thank you for your question and photo. Your Plastic Surgeon will likely require imaging and investigation of your lipoma. It is possible that this could be treated at the same time as a BBA.

Talk to a board certified Plastic Surgeon about your concerns,

All the best

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Both a breast augmentation and lipoma removal can be performed during the same procedure, but ensure your diagnosis of a lipoma before proceeding.  In the area shown in your photograph it is often accessory breast tissue and not a lipoma causing the bulge.  Hope this helps.

Lipoma and aug

Yes it is [ossible to do both.I assume you want the lipoma removed and an aug.The lipoma may be able to be suctioned out.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Surgery together with lipoma surgery

Good Afternoon and thank you for your question. You could have a breast surgery with an axilar lipoma surgery at the same time without problem, I recommend you to visit a board certified plastic surgeon for more detail evaluation of your case.

Rafael Gottenger, MD

Breast augmentation

These procedures should be able to be performed at the same time allowing for one anesthesia, one surgery session and one recovery. Discuss with a board certified plastic surgeon during a consultation with them.

Lipoma

Yes, both procedures can be done at the same time while you are under the one anesthetic. I would suggest discussing this during your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your question and photo.  Yes it is possible and safe to do both surgeries at the same time.  Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best of luck to you! 

Shahin Fazilat, MD, FACS
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon