Breast reduction and lipo under arms and stomach area 11 days ago. Is this normal? Will this change in time?

I wanted to be a full c or d and I'm flat in front with lots of swelling under my arms. 

No posted photos! So can not really offer an opinion. Please post photos of the breasts before and afters.

Thank you for your questions.  Unfortunately without more information it is not possible to comment on your concerns.  It is common for areas of liposuction to have swelling and the immediate changes after reduction will change as one heals.  I would recommend you touch base with your surgeon.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon