Do you think I can achieve my goal? What type of implants and lift do I need? (Photo)

I would like my boobs to look round and the upper pole full ..

Silicone implants, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you, to use a microtexturized highly cohesive silicone implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and volumes between 400ml-500ml to fill the breasts properly. 

Kind regards

Breast lift with implant

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  With that being said, based on your photographs, the best shape and contour could be achieved with an implant and a wise pattern breast lift.   Without a lift in addition to the implant, this will not have a natural shape.  A wise pattern lift with an implant can result in a very nice shape if good technique is used.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Aug+pexy

Hp implants, volume is up to you and your chest measurements. Go see 2-3 plastic surgeons in consult to find one you like. 

Your wish pic is slightly unrealistic wish... My over the internet guess is moderate profile + 400 cc with full lift. Best to seek only i person opiniins

Upper pole fullness

Thank you so much for reaching out and posting photos. You have very realistic expectations, I definitely think your desired result can be accomplished. Be sure to visit Board Certified Surgeons and they can go over all of your options with you and answer all of your questions! Best of Luck! Dr. Kachenmeister

Robert M. Kachenmeister, MD

Do you think I can achieve my goal?

Thank you for your question and photos.  The best results occur when the patient and surgeon have a clear understanding of the goals of surgery.  It would seem you have a clear expectation with an example to help clarify the desired outcome.  I would start with a face to face consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Best of luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Breast Lift

I would recommend meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon to review your exam and goals. It looks like you would need an anchor pattern (Wise pattern) breast lift with implants in the 300-400 range. The different photos seem to show different goal volumes. All the photos show a perky breast with upper pole fullness. 

Ashley B. Robey, MD