4 months post TT, swelling right above pubic area and under belly button.

On incision i feel areas that are hard about the size of a quarter and some areas size of a dime (along incision). Is this normal or something to be concerned about? I have been jogging 4-5x a week 3-4 miles. Please advise. Thanks!

Swelling Above Pubic Area 4 Months Post-Op

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

Now, if you find yourself uncomfortable or worried about this swelling then it would be best to visit your surgeon and have the area checked to make sure that healing is progressing properly. Swelling will usually settle, but you do have every right to get your surgeon's opinion in person. Good luck.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (4months post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
If after six months post-op, I recommend you send us your photos again, to give you more information about how we can solve this problem.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Best to go back to your surgeon to have a physical exam and he/she will be able to shed a little light on what may be going on with you. Impossible to tell from a story or even a picture. Best of luck