Is Venus Legacy right for me, or should I look into an alternate non-invasive procedure? I'm an African-American woman.

I'm 45 years old, and I have stretch marks and loose skin on my sides and upper thighs. I also have abdominal fat deposits (worse lately b/c of perimenopause) and loose skin . I am 5'2.5", and my highest post-pregnancy weight was 156 lbs. I had a goal weight of 135 lbs, and I have gotten as low as 138 lbs (2 months ago). I can't maintain that weight without severely limiting my calorie intake and exercising every day. I now weight 143 lbs, and jog 4-5 times weekly, for about 30 minutes.

Body Contouring Options -- Skin Tightening, Fat Reduction, Cellulite

I suggest a formal consultation, it appears you may be a candidate for non invasive options but also may need surgical treatments.  Please see an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Options

To answer your questions as to if the Venus Legacy is the best option?  I would suggest that you have a consultation.  The Aesthetic World is ever changing, and depending on your expectations, and condition your skin is in, the Provider should be able to give you options on procedures that can help you meet your goals.

I would suggest finding an Aesthetic Practice that also has a plastic surgeon on staff for all options. That is what we do here.  That way we can provide our clients with all options.

Options