Are there any payment plans for a Tummy tuck?

I already know my insurance will not cover it and I don't have the full payment upfront. I'm also seeking the full tummy tuck. I live in the Chicago land area.

Payment plans for surgery

There are many financing companies but the most common one used is CareCredit. You can finance with variety of terms based on the office you choose. I would recommend finding an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon first and then the office can help you with the financing portion of your process.

Financing

Many surgeons offer financing options through a third party. The financing company covers your surgery, then you make monthly payments to the financing company. These payments are usually a couple hundred dollars a month. Please ask your surgeon about this option at the time of your consultation.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Most offices offer different financing options through Care Credit or Alphaeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Many offices offer payment plans and loans such as CareCredit, which is an interest-free loan for one year for qualified patients.  If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Payment options for tummy tuck

there are a number of banks that offer credit programs for people pursuing cosmetic surgery. Care Credit is probably the most popular one. Alphaeon credit can also be worth looking into, since they often provide credit for people who are turned down from other companies. I hope this helps!

Anthony Youn, MD, FACS
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

This is something that you would need to discuss with the plastic surgeons office that you choose to perform your surgery. I would almost 100% guarantee you that the full payment would be due up front before any surgery would be performed. However, most offices offer some form of financing, such as Care Credit, or Prosper that you can apply for. Check with your surgeon for the options that they offer. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Payment plans

Thank you for your question. There are a number of companies that offer financing for cosmetic surgery. Care Credit, United medical credit, are a few. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area, one that you feel comfortable with. Most plastic surgeons offer financing to help you with your desired goals. Best of luck to you!Michael Morrissey, MD