My injections disapeared after a week. Restalyne was used. Can I get it corrected for free or refund?

Can I ask for refund or have them correct results gone in a week? Restalyne was used by corners of mouth and in cheeks to lift face that was drooping . It is completely gone. I look as though I had nothing done and payed 1500 for it at a medspa. To me this borders on fraud. Can I ask for correction for free? And yes it did just disapear or something went wrong.

Return to the clinic where you can have your pre and post photos examined.

Return to the clinic where you can have your pre and post photos examined. The photos will indicate if there is any difference. 

A correction or refund will be determined by the clinic. 

Best of Luck. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Best of Luck. 

Restylane and Poor Results

Before and after photos are essential, please post.  With that said, technique is very important for results.  It may be that poor technique or placement was used, or the way it was placed was only for filling/plumping not for contouring.  Unfortunately, you paid for a service which was provided.  How they deal with your unhappiness is to be determined.  I suggest seeking experts in the future.  Also, a few tubes of Restylane is often not enough for most people if multiple areas are being treated.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane and Poor Results

Need Pictures

Fillers need to be injected not only in the proper distribution for aesthetic correction, but also at the correct depth in order to become vascularized so they get incorporated into the body and do not just disappear. For that reason, I would be hesitant to trust my face to a medispa. I highly doubt anyone would give you a refund, however. You might get more for free, but there is no guarantee. Photographs would help.

Robert Reiffel, MD
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Need Pictures

Robert Reiffel, MD
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Potential problems with Restylane injections

It would be helpful to see some before and after photos.  It does seem odd that the Restylane is completely gone- I can't speak to what was done at your appointment but going forward, I would definitely recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. 
Asking for free correction from this medispa may not be the best option given your dissatisfaction with them at this point- perhaps asking for a refund will be more productive.

Good luck!

Erica Linnell, MD
Bellevue Dermatologist

Good luck!

Erica Linnell, MD
Bellevue Dermatologist

Restylane injections and Expectations

Restylane is one of my favorite fillers for exactly these areas to give your face a lift. It is possible that you may need more than two syringes injected into this area to get the desired results. Can you post before and after photos? Please consult a board certified dermatologist with excellent experience injecting fillers for the best cosmetic results. 

Restylane injections and Expectations