I am 31 years old and have teeth protruding at both upper and lower jaw. Can this be fixed?

I used to have braces on my teeth at of 17 but they didn't prove to effective. I also have root canal treatment done on both side of upper jaw at 3rd tooth from the end at the either side. I also feel that my tongue forces my teeth out. I also have salivation problem and drool a lot while sleeping. I think gap between teeth just not make me conscious of my smile but would also make teeth weak as they don't support each other any more.

I appears  that you have very narrow arches and a deviate tongue thrust.  Not much informaton but growing jaws orthopedically with DNA appliance and myofunctional therapy is probably the answer you are looking fro.