Is it normal for one incision to sit below implant crease at 2 weeks post op? Will implant drop into place? (photo)

Breasts symmetrical prior to procedure. My right breast has been sitting much higher since BA procedure 2 weeks ago. Left is dropping nicely, but right implant doesn't seem to want to drop into place. Incision on right breast is below breast crease, whereas left is sitting above breast crease. Massage does not seem to be helping my right implant drop as desired. Please help!

Asymmetric settling after augmentation

is common and you should let your surgeon help advise you on what maneuvers are best to help with improving this.  In my practice, sport bras or leisure bras are used with the band of the higher side pulled over the top of the mound to help push that side down and still support the other side in addition to downward massage on the higher side.  This is done until my patient is convinced they are level on top as that is what the world sees... the upper poles.  If you have textured implants, it will be harder to move them around.  Talk to your surgeon for instructions on what is best as he should share your desires for the best outcome possible.

Drop & Fluff- Incision Placement

Your breasts appear fairly symmetric and you have a great result so far. Until the implants completely drop the implant can be positioned slightly higher than the incision. Each side may drop at a slightly different rate and will continue to even out over the next few months. Let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have any concerns.

All the best

Breast Augmentation

It will take time for your breasts to heal and drop into position, One breast may drop faster than the other.Continue to follow your surgeon's instructions and contact him or her with any concerns. Best wishes.

Breast Asymmetry

Yes, breast implant massage is not helpful, so you can stop.  Time will tell if they end up at the same level. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS