I just and subglandular Breast Augmentation two weeks ago but they feel very small. Any suggestions?
Doctor Answers 6
Nana Mizuguchi, MD
Breast Augmentation two weeks ago
A plastic surgery is a physical but also emotional change , So, I recommend you to be patient and wait to see the final result after six months at least. A professional plastic surgeon will take care of you .Your surgeon must evaluate if your body ( back) will not be affected by increased weight in your breast over a long period of time. Ask your surgeon if that is the reason for the size he recommend you.
I hope this information help you.
You might also like...
Breast aug too small
"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."
Breast augmentation - implants look small
- I am so sorry you are disappointed with your implant size.
- Please tell your surgeon at once -
- It may be possible to put in larger implants now.
- Otherwise, it is best to wait six months until healing is done and swelling gone.
- For a large boned, tall women, a 310 cc implant is likely to be small -
- You probably need an implant of 400 cc or larger - but only an examination and sizing can tell for certain.\
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
I just and subglandular Breast Augmentation two weeks ago but they feel very small. Any suggestions
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.