I'm 28 years old, but I have no hair in my face. How can I get hair on my face? (Photo)

I' m 28 years old, but I have no hair in my face.. So how can I get hair in my face.

Getting a beard

you should discuss your family history to see when the males got their facial hair, if it was early or late. typically by 28 you should be seeing some growth. you should have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate you and see if you are a good candidate for facial hair transplant, as well as discuss other options available to you.

Chicago Physician

Facial hair growth is a genetic trait. If you have very little facial hair there isn't much you can do to increase the growth

Facial hair growth is a genetic trait.  If you have very little facial hair there isn't much you can do to increase the growth.  Facial (beard) hair transplant using scalp donor hair is a surgical option.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

No facial hair at 28

Beard transplants work but that will be expensive and extensive with no beard present at all. You might try minoxidil topically and see what you get from this drug

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon