Good candidate for full body liposuction, breast lift and implants?

32 mom of 3 ages 8 10 12.Lead active lifestyle healthy eating no medical conditions ever no smoking occasionally do drink. Want to liposculpt inner arms tummy area back inner and outer thighs knees and get a breast lift with full c implants. I'm hoping for a nicely contoured silhouette and nice full breasts once I'm through. Achievable?

Determining if you a good candidate for cosmetic surgery.

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. I see no reason why you could not have the procedures you indicated you are interested in, to achieve the results you are looking for. I would recommend that you have a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon to discuss each of these procedures and the expected outcomes.

Good Candidate?

Thank you very much for your question.

Based on your pictures, you appear to be an excellent candidate for targeted liposuction, and a breast lift with implants.  I recommend you consult with a plastic surgeon who will examine you in person, and come up with a great plan based on your goals.  Best of luck!

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting AND Breasts

I suggest a hi definition body shaping procedure with fat transfering to your buttock and breast lift/implants at the same time.  We call this a "hi def physique" contouring procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction and breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  I think that you would absolutely achieve an excellent result from liposuction of the desired areas as well as a full breast lift with implants.  Please be sure that you choose a surgeon who is board-certified in plastic surgery and is an expert in the liposuction and breast lift procedures.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Liposuction, breast lift and implants?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction, breast lift and implants.

• Your photos are very helpful -
  • They suggest you are a very good candidate for these three procedures.
  • An examination is needed to be sure that your tummy fullness is from fat -
  • After 3 children, it may be from loose muscle.
  • Be sure to discuss with your surgeon whether liposuction or a tummy tuck is the better approach for you.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Full body liposuction and breast lift with implants

I see no reason why you could not have the above stated procedures.

You appear thin and have a nice contour to start with.

A breast lift with augmentation weather with implants or fat  grafting would probably give the most striking enhancement. Som might question if you need any further enhancements at all
Consult with one or more experienced board-certified plastic surgeon's.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD