One month earlier I felt that my nose is slightly tilting left side from the middle?

this change is increasing...when i touch it i feel clearly a tilting line starting from middle towards back..it is looking odd and shape of my nose is changing..pl tell me what treatment is required...

We can't help you without photos

Unfortunately, there are no photos for us to give you any advice. That said, the best advice would be to go and talk to your surgeon about your concern, so he/she can do a proper physical evaluation and see if everything is OK. 

Last, have in mind that when it comes to rhinoplasty, anything less than 6 months is usually a very recent post-op. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Possible shift after rhinoplasty

Without photographs, it is difficult to tell the extent of this change.  I suggest you contact your surgeon to schedule evaluation to determine if intervention is required. 

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD