My age is 25 and my hair goes white. What can I do to repair my hairs?

Grey hair

It is not possible to avoid the apperance of grey hair but it is possible to increase the probability of maintaining your natural color for a longer time. Hair graying can be caused by several factors like, stress, genetics, health, lifstyle and nutrition. By taking necessary precautions you may slow the growth down. 

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

White hair in 25 year old

white hair in 25 year old s the result of genetics and can not be reversed. You can, of course, dye your hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Greetings

Thank you for your question. The is nothing much that can stop the your hair from turning to gray however the best is to color your hair with color products. 

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon