I want to know how to use minoxidil to grow beard?

i want to know some minoxidil products that can be used to grow beard . i also want to know how to use minoxidil for beard growth

Beard growth

Minoxidil never produces a strong beard in my experience, but weak peach fuzz hair may appear with this drug. Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Can minoxidil help regrow beard hair?

unfortunately there is no medical treatment that would help hair thining in the beard area. You can see an experienced hair loss specialist to see if you are a good candidate for beard hair restoration using hair transplant.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil to grow a heard

Hello, Manoj –Unfortunately, there is no medication that will help grow a beard. You should see an experienced hair transplant surgeon to see if a beard transplant would be an option for you. Thanks for your question – I hope this was helpful. Dr. Ballon

Jonathan Ballon, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon