On CO2 fractional laser. Is it OK to do my next treatment after 15 days? (Photo)

Hi I have mild acne scar on just my two cheeks and I did Co2 fractional laser last November 12,2016 my recovery was fast after only 10 days my face was completely clear. But I'd like to do it again for complete better results. And Im planning to do it on December 3,2016 is this ok? This would mean I'll do it only after 15 days.

I think it is too soon for you to have another treatment. Certainly the decision should be made between you and your treating physician. Opinions very but I think it would be would be best to wait at least another 6 to 8 weeks.

Naples Plastic Surgeon