I got my braces off about two years ago, and 6 months ago I lost my retainer.

I used to wear it religiously and I have extreme discomfort being without it. I already feel teeth shifting, and I am wondering if there is something I can do?! Would the orthodontist by chance still have a mold of my teeth? There is nothing I want more than the old set up back. Please tell me how I can fix this

It is very important to have your retainers and wear them as indicated always. Since your teeth are already moving your orthodontist would not be able to use your old models to make a new set of retainers. You need to have new impressions taken and new retainers made while the teeth have only moved slightly otherwise you might have to have braces all over again. Best advice is to hurry back to your orthodontist.  

Santa Monica Dentist