Liposuction, fat transfer/bbl, tummy tuck and breast lift. Is it possible to have all done at once?

I want to have liposuction, fat transfer to bum and hips /bbl, tummy tuck and breast lift. Is it possible to have all the surgeries done at one session? Kindly advice me coz am confused.

This combination can be performed if you are healthy, the surgeon is an expert at all of the procedures, and the surgery time can be held under 6 hours.

multiple procedure at a time

As area of surgery and extent of thé surgery increases chances of the complications increases.  better to go for stage surgery.

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon