Skin separation and skin loss? (Photo)

I'm 3 weeks post op from a breast lift and implant switch. I went from 380cc behind the muscle to 500cc in front of the muscle. My right breast looks fantastic but my left isn't healing well...I'm on 21 days of anti-biotic. My doctor says it looks fine but I'm worried it isn't going to heal well.....he said to wear but middle clasp sports bras with polysporin and gauze. No matter what I wear it it bad to go without a bra? Also, is it bad to have the implants in front of the muscle.

Wound issue

Just based upon the wound, if the implant is not exposed, it is likely to heal with local wound care. An exam in person is essential.