Will this heal normally? (photos)

I had a breast lift with augmentation 3 weeks ago and my left breast ain't healing like my right at all. It is infected and my doctor put me on 21 days of aggresive antibiotic. The doctor says just to give it time and it will be fine. I'm just concerned it will won't heal well. I had a lift and augmentation with 500cc implants on top of the muscle. Also do you know why he would have put them above the muscle? He said he made the decision during surgery.

Healing issue

Time will tell how things turn out. It looks like you have some skin separation or loss.  You will have to follow closely with your surgeon. Good luck.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice for cases like yours i recommend local wound care to prevent infection. Maintain the wound dry and clean but also and very important is to keep in close touch with your surgeon and follow his advices. Hope you get well soon.

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD