One day post op from a lift, nipple reduction and 500cc silicone implants. Is it normal for my boobs to look so flat? (Photo)

Early post op, some advices :

Thanks for the question. Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Healing

It takes a few weeks for the implants to settle, or as I see on Realself "drop and fluff."  See your surgeon for routine appointments so he can monitor your healing.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Normal healing process

You are very early in the healing process after breast augmentation/lift. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change along with cleavage. It can take 4-6 months before the implants look and feel like they belong to you. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his or her evaluation and advice . Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #breastlift #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon