There is a hole in removal of right breast. Mastectomy 6 months after completed chemotherapy.

I want to know how long does it take to heal? We r waiting for 6 month and it's still hole. The patient is now fully depressed. I went to the surgeon and asked about but she said it's the point what she is finding. . . There's is keloid at the base of incision because of burn. . .

Wound healing after mastectomy

If you are having problems with wound healing, if can sometimes be because of underlying infection. Is there artificial material, like an expander or an implant present? if there is no artificial material, other factors like nutrition, blood flow or smoking need to be considered.