My upper lip protrudes. What can I do about it? (Photo)

Sir I think my upper lip is very fatty. Sir tell me how to treat it. It looks very ugly.

Doctor Answers 1

Lip correction in males

Juvederm or Restylane are both fabulous hyaluronic acid fillers which will correct the uneven results in your lips.  The product would be injected into your lower lip to make both lips "even".  As with any cosmetic procedure it is best to find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in facial injections for the best results.

New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.