My stomach looks better for a short time after removing garment, then it sags again

I'm only two weeks out. I had Vaser Lipo and Smart Lipo combined. I had my abs, hips and saddlebags done. I don't notice a thing except a little bit when I remove garment to shower. I notice a bit in my stomach. But after about 30 minutes it sags again. Is that because there is still melted fat in there? My dr told me last week that I still had about a liter of fat to go away.

Healing Inconsistencies After Vaser Liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Swelling after #Vaser liposuction is not uncommon. Gentle #walking may increase circulation and help to alleviate swelling. But you must not strain or push yourself. Also, if you were provided a post-procedure #garment, be sure you are wearing it until prescribed otherwise by your doctor. The purpose of the post-procedure #garment is to provide some gentle #support and to reduce swelling. If it feels too tight or causes pain, take it off. Many patients wear the #elastic garment for several weeks after procedures, as directed by their doctor; some choose to wear it longer for several months for comfort.

The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

However, depending on the degree of extra skin and/or fat following vaser may determine if further treatment and perhaps a different treatment may be required as a revision. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. Typically, it's best to wait 6  to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision. It's suggested that you begin by consulting with your doctor or a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options in greater detail.  

Post Vaser and Smart Lipo Sagging?

Thank you for your question. Your fluid is still being reabsorbed, and swelling can persist for 4-6 weeks. Be patient and allow yourself to heal. I hope this helps.

Lipo and skin laxity

Without an exam it is very difficult to assess your results.    At such an early time post-op it is too early to see the final result. You will have a lot of swelling.