Is my scar a Hypertrophic scar? Can it be corrected? Can it be removed?

Got this tattoo about 2yrs now it as been itching and growing ever seen,been to doctor's they say that am allergic to the ink or needles ect..I just want to know how can I get it off or how can I fix it please.

Doctor Answers 1

Removing keloids from the body - Los Angeles

Aggressive scar protocols should be used to remove or improve the keloid scar that is forming on the skin.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.