My Rosacea Was Gone but After Rhinoplasty Three Weeks Ago It Has Become Very Active, Why?

Is it because of rhinoplasty?

Rosacea and rhinoplasty

Rhinoplaty surgery can cause changes to the skin due to inflammation and swelling that usually resolves as the nose heals. Be patient.

Rosacea and rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Alfa,

Thank you for your question.  Surgery can cause inflammation and this can cause your symptoms.  Keep your head elevated at night, let the swelling pass, and then reassess.  IPL treatments after you are all healed can help.

Best Wishes,

PAblo Prichard, MD

Dear Alfa,

Best Wishes,

PAblo Prichard, MD