My Right Canine Tooth Juts out from the Front of my Gums. What Do I Do?

I just dont know what to do!!!!

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are plenty of very good orthodontists who can help you,  most examinations are free.  I would suggest that you be certain that they are an ADA qualified orthodontic specialist with at least two years of specialty training in orthodontics.

If you feel any uncertainty after one consultation go and get at least two more until you feel you are really "in the right place"  and don't go for just cheap.  Go on the web and read reviews on anybody our are seriously considering.   There are places that "do" orthodontics that you can find three pages of bad reviews on if you take the time to look and they often push the cheap no down deals.

I am an orthodontist and have patients come in from these places who have already had four different orthodontists, still are not finiished, and want some body to fix the problems because they see no progress and can't stand the way they are being treated.  In my opinion, it is important to be careful and do your homework before you commit to treatment.


Phoenix Orthodontist

Don't know what to do?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Why should you know what to do....that is what an orthodontist is for!....go see one!  Most orthodontists give a no-cost consultation

Robert Waxler, DMD, MS
Saint Louis Orthodontist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.