My crooked left canine overlaps the front tooth. I still have my wisdom teeth. What is the best option? (Photo)

How is the best way to approach this? Is Invisalign even an option? . Can both wisdom and tooth work be done with an orthodontist? How is the price range, no insurance, and what payment plans are the most common?

Rogue canine tooth

Based on your photos, it appears that you would be a great candidate for Invisalign.  The cost varies by region, but you will generally pay anywhere between $4000 and $7000 and expect care to take about 11 months in your case.  
Another option for you would be to get a veneer/crown on that tooth, which would cost you between 1100 and 1800 and take about 1 hour to do.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.
Sarah Thompson, DMD