My Question is About Dar Circles Under Eyes?

im 19 years old male and i have dark circles under eyes which is very bad looking , i really need to treat it,i made the carboxytherapy 5 times, every 1 week once and i didnt notice any diffrence, so what i should do ?

Doctor Answers 1


The best treatment for under eye circles is filler.  There are some devices that use RF that can assist with building collagen and creating thicker tissue reducing the visibility of the vessels under the eye.  

This is a very sensitive area and needs to be assessed for treatment suitability by a cosmetic physician who is qualified to treat this area.

Seek a full consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or a cosmetic dermatologist in your area.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 93 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.