Do You Think my PMR Could Be a Result of Leaking Breast Implants?

PMR and leaking implants

Silicone implants are safe and I don't think they are the cause.Silicone is one of the most stidied substances put in our body.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Problems with leaking breast implants

Dear Blakepeaches.  Though there was some controversy in the early 1990's regarding the safety of silicone breast implants, the FDA re-released them to full unrestricted use in 2006 because they found no significant health problems related to them.  So, even though medicine is not a perfect science, I doubt that your PMR is related to your implants.  However, if you know your implants are leaking, then it is definitely recommended that they be replaced.  Free silicone can migrate and cause lumpiness and increased risk of capsular contracture (which will lead to a change in breast shape).