My penis does not get long enough to reach my wife's vagina? Is there a cosmetic procedure that can help me? (photos)

Its been two and a half years and I have not been able to comusmmate marriage with my spouse. Kindly advise what might be the problem. I am attaching photographs.

Doctor Answers 2

HIdden Penis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You have a great deal of skin and fat covering the base of your penis.

If that were removed, It would increase the functional length of your penis

Gainesville Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

"Hidden Penis" can be improved

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A phalloplasty can be done, during which the suspensory ligament is cut. This releases the portion of the phallus that is held within the body by the ligament. Additionally, liposuction and/or a pubic lift can also significantly help results. By removing excess fat, and if needed tightening the skin, the penis is significantly more visible and accessible. If there are any functional issues (ie erectile dysfunction) then a urologist would be needed. However, we have had very satisfied patients after using this approach.

Elliot M. Heller, MD
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 96 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.