My penis does not get long enough to reach my wife's vagina? Is there a cosmetic procedure that can help me? (photos)

Its been two and a half years and I have not been able to comusmmate marriage with my spouse. Kindly advise what might be the problem. I am attaching photographs.

"Hidden Penis" can be improved

A phalloplasty can be done, during which the suspensory ligament is cut. This releases the portion of the phallus that is held within the body by the ligament. Additionally, liposuction and/or a pubic lift can also significantly help results. By removing excess fat, and if needed tightening the skin, the penis is significantly more visible and accessible. If there are any functional issues (ie erectile dysfunction) then a urologist would be needed. However, we have had very satisfied patients after using this approach.