I'm Think About Getting my Nose Reshaped to Look More Like This is It Possible? (photo)

i really love the shape of this ladies nose, I think mine kind of looks like hers a bit because its small ish. Is it possible to imitate her nose shape.

Rhinoplasty,some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

African American rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question about nose surgery.

• Yes, your nose can be changed to look more like this model's nose,
  • rhinoplasty (nose surgery) should narrow and define your nose, especially the bone, tip and nostril width,
  • computer imaging may help you visualize your result,
  • Consult an experienced Board Certified Plastic or ENT surgeon for a full examination and careful planning of your surgery to achieve your goal.
  • Hope this helps. Best wishes. 

Realistic Expectations with Rhinoplasty

Your nose will not exactly look like the example you presented because your skin is thicker, typical of African-American ladies. However you can make your nose smaller and better defined with a natural result if you select a surgeon experienced in African-American rhinoplasty

Caucasian and African American nose

The two noses presented  have completely different skin, cartilage, and bone. It is impossible to give someone a  completely different nose.Your rhinoplasty surgeon  has to modify the existing cartilage and bone to affect the change. Thick sebaceous skin is a limiting factor in African American noses. It is best to perform computer imaging on your nose to delineate the exact changes   that you would like to make. Virtual imaging is available on our website for you to try

African American Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Yes it is possible to get this result. You should get a computer imaging to see what the results would acutally look like. Feel free to send your pics to the website below.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

I'm Think About Getting my Nose Reshaped to Look More Like This is It Possible?

Not the same, but around.It is possible reshaped your nose, consult a Plastic surgeon, and be sure you brith enough. 

Spanish translation provided by doctor: 

No la misma, pero cerca de. Es posible corregir su nariz, consulte a Cirugia Plastica, y que contolen si usted respira suficientemente.

Maria Cristina Picon, MD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the AA nose.

You can have a prettier,natural AA nose IF you choose a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural and not overdone AA noses.