My Nose is Deformed? (photo)

I am a black African american. When i was younger, I constantly hit myself on things. Now, I believe I am suffering the consequences. My nasal septum seems to be as flaccid as it was when i was a child. I am assuming it is stunted growth. Please get back to me as soon as possible

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty can resolve both aesthetic and functional concerns

If your nose has suffered trauma, rhinoplasty can resolve both aesthetic and functional concerns. An in-person consultation is necessary to discuss your cosmetic goals as well as address any existing respiratory issues. Since African-American patients have thicker skin that is more prone to scarring and shorter nasal bones, it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has ample experience with ethnic rhinoplasty to maximize your satisfaction.

Is My Nose Deformed?

From the photos that you posted I don't see anything unusual about your nose. However, if you have specific concerns or want to change the appearance of your nose then you certainly have plenty of options. The nasal trauma may or may not have contributed to your current nasal appearance but that is less important now than determining if you are dissatisfied with the appearance of the nose and want something done to improve it. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell