My nose is currently fractured because of self harm since i was always bullied as a kid about it.What should i do?

Now my nose has bone and cartilage in the wrong areas.I feel it and the side bones are stuck in the middle with the middle bone.It has busing.I have such a hard time with it and nobody helps me.I have trouble at school because of and cannot qualify for care credit or any kind of loan and cannot get a co signer,i feel all alone and with no hope.

Doctor Answers 1

Treatment of a Fractured Nose at a Teaching Hospital

Hi Aby,

Sorry to hear about your sad story. In the Portland, OR area there should be a teaching hospital associated with the university. Usually they will treat patients who cannot afford to pay for their surgery. An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon usually supervises an ENT or plastic surgery resident physician in the surgery. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.