Why is my Lip Lift Significantly Uneven? (photo)

Had a lip lift (bullhorn) 2 days ago and one side is raised significantly more than the other. I'm really worried that my lip is going to be uneven when it's all said and done. I noticed it before leaving and asked about it but he said that he had to numb me again on that side and that was why, but he had to do the same thing last time and it wasn't uneven.

Early Subnasal Lip Lift Results

At just 2 days after surgery, you are at peak swelling which always has a lot of distortions. You need to pass final judgment on your lip symmetry at 2 to 3 months after surgery. It may or may not improve with time, but it is impossible to know now.