Is my left eyelid starting to look droopy and asymmetrical? (Photos included)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
- Even with make-up, it seems your left eyelid crease was always slightly higher,
- Contacts can definitely stretch the muscle that opens the eyelid - but if you rarely wear them, that is unlikely.
- A change in eye care routine seems an unlikely cause until medications are involved,
- And it is unusual to have this problem come and go.
- If you were my patient, I would refer you to a neuro-ophthalmologist to figure out what is going on.
- I suggest you see a Board Certified Opthalmologist for an initial exam. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.