Can I get my left bottom wisdom tooth transplanted to the right first molars place?

Is it possible to transplant my left bottom wisdom tooth to my right sides first molar place. A greedy dentist lied to me and filled my right bottom first molar. He made a very big hole in it. No other tooth in my mouth has a filling. So my question is that can dentists extract the bottom right first molar and replace it with the bottom left wisdom tooth by transplanting it In am 15 if that makes any difference

Nope

Some things are simply impossible. Odds are the dentist wasn't greedy and the tooth needed a filling. 

Seattle Dentist