My Husband is in the Navy and I'm Wanting a Boob Job. How Much Would it Cost to Get Them Done?

I'm 100 pounds and have size a32 breast an would like them to be bigger b's my husband is in the navy and I woulr like to know the cost to get them done

Cost of implants can vary

The cost of implants can vary from clinic to clinic and from country to country. At our clinic they are $4100 USD and that includes the compression garment, all before and after check ups, one night in the hospital, all doctors' fees, anesthesia and all medications and materials while in the hospital.

A breast augmentation cost around $4000, slightly less with saline implants slightly more silicone gel.

The specific price were given procedures is listed on my webpage. It is an all-inclusive number. Prices may vary from place to place. Most will be in this range.

Breast augmentation costs

The costs vary from region to region.  Many of us also offer military discounts so you might ask about that.  Please don't go to the bottom feeder price person as fixing a bad result costs way more than getting it right the first time.

Costs for Breast Augmentation surgery to move from A to B cup

The costs of breast augmentation like the costs most procedures vary significantly among regions and even within a county. We currently charge $2800 + MD Anesthesia related costs for Breast Augmentation with saline implants. Gel implants tend to be an additional $1000 - $1500. There is not a different costs to move from A to B cup as you do wish vs. moving to other sizes.

To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).

Consult with 3 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS