My Hands Look Like I'm 90. Which Fillers Last the Longest, Including my Own Fat?

Can anything be done about protruding veins in the hands?

Aged hands and fillers

Protruding veins are a problem for most women as they get older. If you tend to stay lean, then it's even more pronounced.

You can opt for Radiesse - a long lasting filler that is used to raise the skin level and thus help hide the bony structures and veins.

If your metabolism levels are high, fat probably won't last as long as a filler. Plus fat has to come from somewhere so you'll need two procedures.

Keeping your skin and body well-hydrated will help. Get in the habit of using sunscreen on your hands and a rich moisturizer at night. Also, getting the brown spots taken off will make more of a difference than you might think.

The idea of injections in the backs of your hands might be a little intimidating, but there is lidocaine mixed with the product so it's not painful.

Hand rejuvenation is a nice process of a few different procedures.

Hand rejuvenation does great but often needs to be done by a few different methods such as removing age spots, wrinkles and adding fat or fillers.  All is done under local and easy to undergo. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon