I Have my Front Half Broken Tooth. What Treatment Should I Go With? I Want to Restore It to Natural Tooth.

Is there any treatment that my half broken front tooth can restore to its natural state without any crowns, fillings etc. If there is no method to restore it to natural state then which dentistry treatment will be best suitable for half broken front tooth. I have heard about tooth reshaping and contouring. Does these treatments restore my half broken tooth to its natural state. I want 100% natural tooth. Please help me!

Broken front tooth?

I feel the best approach and most natural looking would be to do two all porcelain crowns for the best match and appearance good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD      CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Dentist