Can my forehead be shaved down to get rid of a bulge? (photo)

My forehead bulges out in the middle and there are indentations on both sides which cases my forehead to look extremely wide and abnormal. If you look at the center of the pictures you will see there is any area that slightly bulges out. Is there anyway I could get surgery to shave down my forehead so it is all flat and does not bulge out?

Doctor Answers 1

Removing a central bulge of the forehead.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Removing a central bulge of the forehead. This cannot be done for you because the area behind the bulge is your brain and thinning of the bone over your brain is not a good idea. The indentations that you have to the side can be filled slightly with either fat or Radiesse.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.