How can I get my forehead and head corrected to give it a more normal shape? (photos)

My forehead sticks out (literally), my head is more rectangular and oval and uneven as well. I also have these two bumps on my forehead there not big but somewhat seeable by the next person and I can't fit a hat neither.

Doctor Answers 1


We typically refer to this as "frontal bossing". Most commonly it would require a cranifacial procedure to remodel the bone. I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon with specialized fellowship training in craniofacial surgery to provide you with more information.

Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 79 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.