Can my facial asymmetry be corrected? (photos)

Hello! I am 23 years old and, as you can see from my picture, I have a very crooked nose and my face is rather asymmetrical. I am of Chinese and Caucasian ethnicity, if that helps. I'm planning on getting a septorhinoplasty to straighten and slim down the appearance of my nose. I'm wondering if this will correct my facial asymmetry? Also! I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can slim down my cheeks (which droop on the lower half of my face) Thank you in advance!

Everyone has some facial assymetry

You photos are more symmetric than almost all of the population. If you don't like your cheeks they will drop as you age but there is no good surgery to reduce the width of your face. If you feel your nose is too large then you could have a reduction rhinoplasty. Research reviews of surgeons in your area and make sure you are pleased with the imaging before your proceed.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon